A thorough history will be taken followed by a comprehensive examination using state-of-the-art equipment to achieve the highest standard of information. An endoscopy, or video recording of the upper airway tract may be required for more information. This involves placing a small camera in the ear, nose or throat after application of topical anaesthetic. The video is projected on a large plasma screen for high-resolution viewing.
Please prepare the following to help minimise our reception workload:
- Referral from a Doctor and a list of all medications that you are currently taking.
- List of your questions and concerns (to be answered at the time of your consultation).
- Copy of your CT scan sinuses, neck, etc. (if one is available).
- Please bring the films/disc in addition to the report.
- Sleep study report (for obstructive sleep apnoea patients).